- In this book, pro photographer and award-winning author Scott Kelby teaches you how to shoot and edit jaw-dropping landscape photographs.
- Scott shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques, as he discusses everything from his go-to essential gear and camera settings to the landscape photography techniques you need to create absolutely stunning images.
Among many other topics, you’ll learn:
- The secrets to getting super-sharp, crisp images (without having to buy a new lens).
- Exactly which camera settings work best for landscape photography and why (and which ones you should avoid).
- Where to focus your camera for tack-sharp images from foreground to background.
- How to shoot beautiful high dynamic range images and stunning panoramas (and even HDR panos!), along with how to post-process them like a pro.
- How to create captivating long-exposure landscape shots that wow your viewers.
- What gear you need, what gear you can skip, which accessories work best, and a ton of tips that will not only help you