- This book is a fabulous tool for any photographer just starting out in the genre of landscape photography.
While the book does offer some technical insights and guidelines on how to get the most out of your camera, it is focused on the art of seeing, and how beautiful landscapes can be created using the elements and principles of design. In this way, anyone, at any level, whether they shoot on manual or auto, can create a captivating landscape.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn…
- Full details on landscape photography and its movements
- The perfect time of day to capture beautiful landscape photos
- An in-depth look at the conceptual side of landscape photography
- How to use settings like aperture, shutter speed, and ISO speed to capture amazing scenes
- The best ways to capture panoramic photos
- The basics of composition and color theory
- The importance of light in every single shot you take
- All the important tools needed for a successful shoot
- Photoshop tricks to get the most out of a body of work
- And much, much more!